|0-74||$250 including GST|
|75+||$325 including GST|
|Brooke Radiology||$100||Room 150, 5791 No. 3 Road, Richmond|
|Greig Associates||$85||Oakridge Mall, 219-650 West 41st Avenue, Vancouver|
|Greig Associates||$85||5732 Victoria Drive, Vancouver|
|West Coast Medical Imaging||$80||Laurel Medical Imaging 106-888 W 8th Avenue, Vancouver|
*Laboratory testing fees may vary based on the required blood and urine tests.
1.Original passport or other official identification document. This is mandatory, a photocopy will not be sufficient.
2.Your proposed visa application information, if available.
3.Documents issued by Immigration Canada (for example the IMM 1017 form).
4.Your glasses or wear contact lenses, as we will be checking your vision.
5.The prescription medication you are currently taking.
6.Bring completed and signed paper copies of the two documents we emailed you: 1. Client Declaration and Notice (eMedical) and 2. Medical History Questionnaire.
It normally takes 20 to 30 minutes. However, if you have complex medical conditions, the examination may take longer.
1. Register at the front desk, confirm your identity and take your picture
2. Obtain your medical history
3. Measure your height and weight, examine your eyes and take your blood pressure.
4. The doctor performs a physical examination.
5. The doctor provides X-ray and lab test requisitions to you.
1. Get your X-ray taken
2. Provide lab testing at a LifeLabs location
No, but remember to go for your lab testing when you are not having a menstrual period.
1. Syphilis – applicants age 15 and older
2. HIV – applicants age 15 and older
3. Serum creatinine (kidney function test) – applicants age 15 and older
4. Urine test for glucose, sugar and blood
5. Additional tests may be required depending on the medical findings during the examination
6. Lab testing should only be done when you are not having a menstrual period
Each radiology clinic has its own fee. They charge between $85 and $100. Greig Associates https://greigassociates.com/ charges $85 for the chest X-ray.
Once we receive your lab tests and chest X-ray results, we will submit your completed file to IRCC within 3 business days. Please email us at email@example.com at least 5 business days after completing both your blood tests and chest X-rays, and we will confirm whether your medical report has been submitted.
1. Immigration Medical Examinations are absolutely non-refundable. If you cancel your appointment, we will not refund you any money.
2. You can reschedule your appointment up to 48 hours prior to the time of your appointment. Within 48 hours of your appointment, you no longer can reschedule your appointment
3. All rescheduling of appointments must be done through our online booking system. We cannot reschedule appointments by phone or email.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please see the table below for the questions that you will need to answer:
If you choose to defer the chest X-rays because of pregnancy, we will provide you with a Pregnancy Deferral Letter to be sent to Immigration Canada. We will also inform Immigration Canada when chest X-rays are deferred. The health case is put on hold when an applicant is pregnant and chooses to defer their chest X-rays. The immigration medical exam will be submitted to Immigration Canada along with the chest X-rays results when they are available for assessment by the regional medical office.
Yes, we charge $100 if further examination is required.